Last decent Jones film - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

This is the last good Jones film before the emotional roller coaster that is Shia Labeouf ruined it. It is also the second best Indie movie, behind Raiders Of The Lost Arc, and is arguably better. The casting of Shaun Connery was genius. It is also a sign of respect, as I believe that his portrayal as 007 James Bond was an inspiration for 'Junior'. It is certainly the funniest Indie film. It was the perfect ending to a very personal and favourite trilogy, and I will try to ignore George Lucas' greedy fourth money making film. Because that is all it was, a quick money making scheme that upset and betrayed many, many fans. But like I said, I wont dwell on that and I will discard it as part of the trilogy.

Check out the 'How It Should Have Ended' for Indiana Jones 4, I think you lovers of the first trilogy will laugh :)

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu